Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pledge of the Day: Bill Woolum

Bill Woolum
Pledge: $100.00
Bill teaches English at Lane Community College. While teaching is his vocation, he derives great pleasure from his avocations. He likes to take photographs, cook, write, and, get involved in theater. Occasionally he gets to play a part in a play and be the narrator for the Shakespeare Showcase at LCC, which is put on at the end of each academic term.

HamletEug2Ed: What excites you about The Edinburgh Hamlet Project?
Bill: I have been in plays with Barbie Wu and Chip Sherman and my admiration for them inspired me to make a contribution.

HamletEug2Ed: Are you involved in the performing arts yourself?
Bill: My most recent involvement in the performing arts just ended. I played Christopher Sly in LCC's production of "The Taming of the Shrew".

HamletEug2Ed: What inspires you?
Bill: I'm inspired most by authenticity whether in teaching, writing, worship, photography, movies, making plays, or in relationships with friends and family.

HamletEug2Ed: What is one personal project you're currently involved in?
Bill: A friend and I go out every Saturday to different locations and take photographs. It's an ongoing project that feeds and sustains my happiness.

On occasion, I post some pictures at my blog: kelloggbloggin.blogspot.com
My blog features my daily writing contribution called “Three Beautiful Things”. It also features other writing I've done since starting the blog in Oct. 2006.

I have a Flickr account, too, but I haven't updated it for quite a while. (I just went to my page...it's been a really long time since I updated...I've got to get on that!) http://www.flickr.com/photos/billy1227/

Become a "Pledge of the Day" yourself! Make a pledge at 
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2007580726/the-edinburgh-hamlet-project

No comments:

Post a Comment