Monday, April 18, 2011

Pledge of the Day: Audrey Vejraska

Audrey Vejraska
Pledge: $30.00
Audrey is a senior at UO, studying Journalism Communication studies. She considers music and dance as her passion; she loves to sing and perform at any chance she can get, even if it's just karaoke! She’s partly trained in ballet, jazz and other types of dance, and currently learning African and tango. Upon graduation, Audrey has fears of unemployment and finding a job she loves.

HamletEug2Ed: Why did you pledge to The Edinburgh Hamlet Project?
Audrey: I pledged to this project because I think it is really inspiring that you have decided to create your own opportunities and make this happen. It is really exciting! A lot of us are afraid of what will happen when we have to step into the real world, but I this project offers a lot of hope for other people who want to pursue their dreams and make it happen on their own.

HamletEug2Ed: What excites you about this project?
Audrey: It is exciting to be able to see this project in the making and be a supporter.

HamletEug2Ed: Are you involved in the performing arts yourself?
Audrey: I am not currently involved in anything, but I was in a few plays in high school. Right now I just sing and dance when I get the chance. I hope to audition for more singing opportunities once I'm done with school and have more time, but we'll see. Right now I just seem to have little time to focus on it. I really appreciate the arts, especially like this one, because it is an influence for others who have a vision and want to make something happen.
HamletEug2Ed: What inspires you?
Audrey: oh goodness... more like who inspires me! I love Audrey Hepburn--her dancing, style, movies, and love for others was just exceptional. Every time I watch Funny Face I want to just dance with her. She is inspiring. Oh, and of course Betty White. She is amazing. If I am as funny and young at heart as she is when I get to be 80, then I'll have no complaints!

Wanna be the Pledge of the Day? Check out our Campaign at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2007580726/the-edinburgh-hamlet-project

No comments:

Post a Comment