Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pledge of the Day: Megan Lee Joy

Megan Lee Joy
Pledge: $10.00
Megan graduated from the University of Oregon and is now an actor in LA, which consists of a lot of reading, studying, and waiting. Her life is filled with last minute auditions, sometimes a lot, sometimes not and sometimes she even book them, and gets to work... as an actor!

HamletEug2Ed: What excites you about The Edinburgh Hamlet Project?
Megan: How amazing everybody is! Everyone involved is right out of college, if not still in college and they are kicking butts and taking names! To have the drive and initiative right out of school, especially in this economy and for this generation, is amazing. They deserve to go abroad and show the world their ambition! Also, the idea is so innovative. To mix live actors with film and throw Hamlet in for them to tackle alongside this mixed media brilliance is sheer creativity at its best!

HamletEug2Ed: Are you involved in the performing arts yourself?
Megan: Yes I am! It is my life, blood, passion and daily routine.

HamletEug2Ed: What inspires you?
Megan: YOU! People like you! People who love what they do, work hard at it and WANT it. That inspires me every single time I come across it and gives me that push! I see their passion and it fuels my own.

HamletEug2Ed: What is one personal project you're currently involved in?
Megan: I am very excited about this ridiculous little webisode I made with friends to make me SAG eligible as an actor. I am almost done editing it and it will make you vomit or hit someone and hopefully laugh too.

Click here to check out the webisode (Will be posted soon)!

Become a “Pledge of the Day” and allow us to perform in Scotland!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2007580726/the-edinburgh-hamlet-project


No comments:

Post a Comment